Where do Experts Advice to Shop Made in Italy Design in Milan?
If you think of design, new trends and fashion, think of Milan. Capital of the great names associated with Made in Italy and its craftsmanship, as well as innovation and technology to guarantee quality, durability and attention to detail. You can’t miss the Salone del Mobile, a core of innovation and continuous exchange for exhibitors of the biggest brands.
Here are the most important showrooms to visit if you are looking for something unique to furnish your living space.
1. FRNSHX: quality, design, art, trends and innovation. These are the features of the collection of products of the main brands that make Made in Italy famous throughout the world and you can find them at 9th Maddalena street, Milan. Cattelan Italia, Bonaldo, Gervasoni, Miniforms, Lema, Penta Light, Glas Italia, Alf DaFrè, Kettal are just some of the more than 40 brands that FRNSHX offers to make your home a unique, pleasant, eclectic and simply luxurious experience.
2. BREDAQUARANTA: 10th Fatebenefratelli street. If what you are looking for is the perfect union between aesthetics and technology, here you will find the experience and expertise accumulated over more than thirty years in the furniture sector, offering a complete service, from design to installation that will certainly satisfy you. Among the other brands, we have Cassina, Poltrona Frau, Baxter, B&B Italia, Flos, Tom Dixon.
3. SALVIONI: 3rd Durini street. Located in the heart of the Lombard city, capital of design, in an early 20th century building, on the sixth floor, the Made in Italy brand will welcome you into a parallel world of dream homes that will satisfy your most varied tastes. Salvioni offers two other flaghsip stores: Salvioni Milano Gallotti&Radice in 16th Cavallotti street and Baxter at Largo Augusto 1, to accompany the customer throughout the process of choice and purchase. Among the other brands in the multi-brand showroom are B&B Italia, Bentley, Artemide, Driade, Flexform, Fendi Casa, Flou, FontanaArte.
4. CAVALLINI 1920: C.so Italia, 40. Provide furnishing solutions and housing proposals for intrepid, eclectic and demanding minds. The professionalism and experience of almost a century with this brand will guide you wisely in the search for your passion. Other brands include: Rimadesio, Poliform, Valcucina, Riva 1920, Porada.
5. MORNATA: 1st del Torchio street. Among the historic shops of Milan, Mornata has 60 years of experience distinguishing itself for its original solutions. Very close to the Duomo, they open their doors to those who are looking for a quality Italian way of living and an expert eye for advice. Other brands include: Bonaldo, Alessi, Cappellini, Campeggi, Kartell, Knoll, Saba Italia, Vitra, Zalf.
6. SAG’80: at Boccaccio street, San Marco street and Corso Europa. 4 stores immersed in Milanese architecture to ensure the best offer of Italian design. Corso Europa, Centro Dada, Dome Milano Interior and Sag’80 Furnishings, are dynamic spaces, in continuous evolution and in search of new visions of living. Other brands include: Porro, Moroso, Dada, Agape, Molteni & C, Vitra, Maxalto, Paola Lenti, Minotti.